Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Low quality export

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Here's my problem i use adobe xd for typing my text in my project then export as pdf.
Then i open it with illustrator for converting it as a photoshop file then move stuff and export it as png and open it again in xd.
But more i do it and more my images and text lose quality.
Any advice ?
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know the details of what's happening here, but generally you should try to avoid Photoshop whenever there's text involved. Photoshop is a raster image editor, and as such the worst possible tool for working with text. It will always rasterize text to the base document resolution. Much better to use e.g. Illustrator which will keep text as resolution-independent vector data.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Best to prepare the things you can only do in Photoshop as graphics, and place them in XD. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines