• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Low res render/bitmapping on fonts on document save/export...?

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac OS 11.6.8 / PS 23.3.0

Just installed a new internal SSD and did a clean install of all Apps. PS now giving me problems with type rendering when I save a high/print resolution file containing type as a PDF or Jpeg (or any other file type). All type in the documet renders as super low resolution/illegible. Is this a simple thing I am missing? PLEASE HELP. Seriously hindering my workflow right now and need to resolve. Thanks for any insight.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note: Same happens if I rasterize the type .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I noticed that you are not running the latest version, 23.5.1
But your screenshot did not show the photoshop interface with the document open.
Please change the status bar at the bottom left to show the pixel dimensions of the image.

What are your exports settings for PDFs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure that the version will make a difference as I was using a much earlier version before the recent clean re-install. When I 'saved for web' previously the same bitmapping never happened (even though I am saving for screen view at 72ppi).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Am Saving As a PDF (no layers) for High Quality Print or PDF X/1a.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines