• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LucisArt for Photoshop CC

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon! I have a question and hope that there is someone that will be able to help me. I had to get a new computer. My old one, I had LucisArt! Loved it! Now that I have this new one, I have found out that the company has closed. Who might I be able to purchase the newest version from? Prior to the company closing I guess they were offering a last purchase. . . however, I didn't get the emails.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

google lucisart (but it may not going to work with recent versions of ps).

[moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Photoshop General Discussion]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow.  How much did you pay for it out of interest?  There was a time when a lot of people claimed Lucis Art was how the Dave Hill look was obtained, but Dave flat out denied it in an interview with the Studio Lighting Podcast.  I think it was this one, but he did another one later on.  As I remember it, Lucis Art was four or five hundred dollars, so I'd say they priced themselves right out of the market.

There are a number of plugins that can get you a similar look.  Fractalius was mentioned here earlier on today, and a couple of the Topaz Software plugins get you a similar look.  This is Topaz Clean

And this is one of the looks you can get with Topaz Glow

The Dave Hill / LucisArt look can also be emulated with Lightroom presets.  I don't use LR myself, but check out this ladies work.

https://www.meglipscombe.co.nz/awards

I asked her a while back how she did it, and was told it was a Lightroom preset.  She is a nice lady and will tell you if you contact her. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been a while but if you're sitll looking for that, I found it on an old HD of mine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes!!! Please! I lost it unfortunately on a HD of mine and have been looking for YEARS!

Feel free to email (email removed by moderator)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did your happen to have it Shane ? Could you email it to me as well (email removed by moderator)

thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any chance you still may have the lucisart file and wouldnt mind sharing it with me i too lost mine and have been looking for it all over the net 

(Email removed by moderator) is my email if your willing to share thank you in advance 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tony could ypu send it to me as well. Thanks 

(Email removed by moderator)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes!!! Please Tony! I lost it unfortunately on my PC but it crashed losing everthing of mine and have been looking for YEARS!

Feel free to email (email removed by moderator - please do not post personal details on this public forum)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thread locked. Too many users sharing private details which breaks forum guidelines.

Also encouraging the sharing of software which may, or may not, break license terms.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines