We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
Copy link to clipboard
Ich hab ein Problem, Photoshop meldet mir nicht genügend Arbeitsspeicher vorhanden für den Pinssle.. ec.
Mac runtergefahren.. nichts half.. Habt Ihr mir einen Tip oder lösung?
We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop on your M1 Mac. Would you mind sharing the version of Photoshop you're using along with your computers macOS version? How much RAM do you have on the Mac?
Please ensure that Photoshop has the required permissions on your Mac by following the steps mentioned below:
1. Go to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then select the Privacy tab.
2. Then select Accessibility from the list to the left & check if Photoshop is added to the list with a check mark in front of it.
3. If Photoshop is not a part of the list, please add it by unlocking the window first using the lock at the bottom left, then clicking the + icon & navigating to the Applications folder.
4. Also, grant permissions to Photoshop under Full disk access located in the same list as Accessibility.
5. Once done, restart the Mac & check if it helps.
If the issue persists, you can try to reset the preferences of Photoshop manually using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2Qzc0K3
Please backup your settings prior to resetting the preferences. You can check: https://adobe.ly/2vNz6FG
Let us know how it goes!