• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac Monterey 12 Beta 8 has scaling issues in main Photoshop window

Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to MacOS Monterey 12.0 Beta 8.  After upgrade my large Dell Monitor U3818DW (3840 x 1600) was not discovered/recognized by my Mac Pro.  I switched to an HDMI cable and things seemed OK.  When running Photoshop 22.5.1 the main window at 100% is showing images as too small.  I can zoom (cmd + -) but the scale is off.  Images are way too small.  Saving files or printing has correct size.  Not sure if this is an Apple issue or Adobe issue.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021
Scaling issue seems fixed with macOS Monterey 12.0.1 with Photoshop 23.0.0. Yay 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you still seeing this issue with the released version of Monterey with Photoshop 2022 (23.0)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scaling issue seems fixed with macOS Monterey 12.0.1 with Photoshop 23.0.0. Yay 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem of scaling is back with macOS 12.2 (Beta) and Photoshop 23.1.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ack!  Scaling problem is back with macOS 12.2 (Beta) and Photoshop 23.1.0  All opened images or saved PSD files open with images too small (about 1/2 size).  Had this isssue before but was fixed  - now it's back 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines