• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac Studio Max

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have a 27 inch mac late 2012 model and the GPU is not powerful enough for the 3D and various other Ps options.  I'm looking at a new system and can anyone confirm if the Mac Studio Max (not the ultra) is powerful enough to meet the Adobe requirements.  This might be a very basic question but I'm getting confused with the different spec's and interpretations in the write ups I've seen.

Thanks

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Mac Studio (any configuration) is one of the most powerful consumer computers on the market. It should meet Adobe specs for at least 6-8 years if not longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you aware that

1. The new Mac will only run the latest apps.

2. Photoshop no longer has any 3D functions, they were removed.  

Seems a bit of a stopper. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  I was actually referring to the elements of Ps that require a specific GPU size and configuration.  One of those is the 3D drop down menu - amongst a few other options.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

3D features are on the way out of Photoshop. You have to switch to the Substance line of products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines