• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MacBook Pro M1 Pro - PS becomes laggy after adding selective color adjustment layers

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I bought my new Macbook Pro M1 Pro I have experienced a very laggy Photoshop after having added a number of layers (let's say 15+ adjustment layers). This shouldn't be a challenges for this machine right?? Well, now while I was working on an edit I noticed that adding a Selective Color adjustment layer screws up the overal performance. Sliders take 1-2 seconds to responds and it take even more time to see the actual result... Perhaps there are more types of adjusment layers affecting performance like this? I work on files store on my local harddrive, run the latest version of PS and Monterey, so what's going wrong here?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you share a file that exhibits the behavior? (so we're comparing apples to apples) Use CC files or dropbox to share a link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines