MacBook Pro printing from Canon i8700

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Drivers are current. Software is up to date. There is no dialogue box option for selecting paper type. The default settings are both limited to normal paper. Checked on Windows system and printer offers wide range of paper types. Checked using Luminar 4 on MacBook and multiple photo paper options were offered. I've poked around in Help libraries for printer profiles and print presets. I'm stumped.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, you're opening "print settings" from within the Photoshop "print" dialog and missing a list of media options in the pulldown?

It might be time to reinstall the printer driver software 

Please insert a screenshot into your reply (ideally don't attach, paste inline using the image button above the message)

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines