• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MacBook Pro RAW editor issues

New Here ,
May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Sometime in the last few years my MacBook Pro system updated and changed the compatability for Photoshop's RAW editing function. The RAW editing panel is blackened out and I can no longer see any buttons or options. They are still there, just invisible. This has made batch processing large numbers of images impossible, though I can still edit images individually... I am so versed in using the platform that I have memorized the adjustment dial options (Exposure, Contrast, Highlights, Shadow, Light, Dark, Saturation, etc...) and can still edit individually, but would prefer to not have to continue fumbling blindly in the dark to edit RAW images.
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you need to update photoshop and/or camera raw to be compatible with the newer macOS you have now.

In photoshop go to Help>Updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate any and all recommendations.

I just tried that and nothing happened when I clicked on Updates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to Applications click on Adobe Creative Cloud and inside that double click a shortcut

called Adobe Creative Cloud.

That should open the Creative Cloud Desktop Application that will show the updates.

apps.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines