• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

(macOS 12.5) Photoshop 23.4.2 M1 Max image render issues when zoomed in & out

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having constant issues when opening files in PS, they just show a black image (nithing there) until I zoom right out, the image will then appear, so can zoom back in.

Right now I'm having a similar issue, however it's not rendering my masks properly. I've attached a video to show the issue more clearly. I still have to zoom in/out to get the mask to show, but on the zoom amount I need to work on the mask disappears.

Here's my setup:

• 16" Macbook Pro

• Monterey 12.5
• M1 Max Chip

• 64GB RAM

• PS version 23.4.2, graphics prossessor turned on and 57gb RAM allocated to PS.

What would be causing this issue, and how can I fix it?

{Thread title updated by moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mike,

Thanks for sharing the details about the issue & the bacon.

When you zoom in & out, the document preview has to be rendered again. Try this & let us know if it helps.

• Go to Photoshop > Preferences > Technology Previews > check & enable  'Deactive Native Canvas' & restart Photoshop.

If this does not help, open Photoshop using Rosetta as a test. To learn more about Rosetta, see About Rosetta.

Let us know how it goes,

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines