• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

make all layers visible

Advisor ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't believe there is no answer to this question, that I can find on this forum, in Photoshop Help or anywhere on the web.  I accidentally turned off all my Layers, and now I want to turn them all on again.  How do I do that?  I found a few posts that said to click and drag across all the visibility icons, but that doesn't  work.  This is supposed to work in the Layers panel?  Nothing happens when I try and click and drag there.  

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

With all the layers selected, press Ctrl plus a comma.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With all the layers selected, press Ctrl plus a comma.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shift + Click and drag from the top layer to bottom to select all the layers, now go to the layers menu at the top, scroll down to show all layers and it will turn all the layers back on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps you'll find this link helpful.

https://jkost.com/blog/2017/06/the_layers_panel.html

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi bartonlew!

The Layers Panel is the correct place to do this. There are a couple options.

To simply turn on/off all the layers without shift clicking or scrolling - right click the visibility toggle (eye) of any layer and select "Show/Hide all other layers. This will turn on every layer, including layers grouped under folders.

If by chance you have layers grouped under folders that you do not want to turn on, but want all your top level layers/folders on – Close/minimize all folders with layers underneath that you do not want turned on, Select layer at the top of your layers list, then scroll to the bottom of the list. Hold "shift", and then select the bottom layer. This will highlight all layers. Then press Crtl and comma to toggle those selected layers on and off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines