• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Make Up Transfer Neural Filter - Can't select an image as reference

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As said in the title, when I click on select an image from computer, it doesn't show any file, anywhere, as you can see from the screenshots... how my download folder looks like after clicking "select an image" on photoshop, and how it looks if I normally open the download folder. Files are just not there. Tried to move the files elsewhere, didn't help. No matter which location I select, photoshop doesn't see any file. Updated and restarted the photoshop multiple times, also didn't help. Any idea why is this happening?

Photoshop_xXosy9Oktl.pngPhotoshop_P3trW9Gjys.pngexplorer_Iu7L3OHocm.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry you're having trouble. After you click "Select an Image" you need to click "Select an Image from computer."

That will let you browse your computer for a reference image. Keep in mind it should be a .jpg. A raw file won't work.

Does that help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2024 May 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a bug I think. Makeup Transfer in Ps expects source images to be in PNG format, if the folder you select has no PNG images then it won't show other images unless you change the drop down to show JPEG or JPG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes! That's it thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines