Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manage color

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.... i have problem
when i save photo in photoshop JPEG (eRGB + embed color profile) to my website color change in phone and ipad... coming darker!!! so any help to solve this problem!!?

TOPICS
iPadOS , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fadi,

could you attach some screenshots? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, don't use eRGB! You ideally want to embed sRGB for web use although if anyone's browser isn't color managed (few but they still exist) or a site strips the profiles, you'll find a visual mismatch with Photoshop which is color-managed.

The iPad and its browser are color managed and should match Photoshop pretty well depending on the calibration of each system's displays. iPads are calibrated at the factory but one does have control over brightness and do turn off Night Mode!

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

iPad [and iPhone] factory calibration is pretty reliable so inter screen matching is very good, of course brightness is very adjustable so needs to be set correctly . 

IF your main compter screen is correctly calibrated and profiled and if you save images with sRGB embedded they should reproduce well on. the iOS device. My iPhone X matches my Eizo Coloredge screen very well. 

Here's an Adobe RGB image to try on the computer - and a version for the 1Pad / iPhone (view in Safari)

With all set up correctly on your computer, these should match well

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines