Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manually Modify Selection

Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Help please. I am blanking on how to manually change or adjust the selection line prior to applying a mask and changing a color.

1. In the picture how to I remove the random selected area that got created (number 1 in blue)

2. For 2, I need to move the selection line over to include the logo

I have spent two hours searching the internet and I can't figure it out even though I once knew how to do it. 

Thanks

2023-04-18.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Simple way to add or remove from existing selection is using selection tool like Lasso with Add to selection or Subtract from selection enabled in the Options bar. Second icon on screenshot is add to selection while third when activated will help you to subtract from selection.

add subtract.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple way to add or remove from existing selection is using selection tool like Lasso with Add to selection or Subtract from selection enabled in the Options bar. Second icon on screenshot is add to selection while third when activated will help you to subtract from selection.

add subtract.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See screenshot

Screenshot 2023-04-19 141227.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines