• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

many crashes with 22.5

Explorer ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deinstalled the new version and went back to 22.43 after one day because I had more crashes than I usally have in a year^^.

Would be interesting to get an idea if it's my problem only (than I have to check my system) or if it's also happening to other users more often than usual.
(My main System: Win10 / 64 GB Ram/i7/ GeForce GTX/

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HEllo, did you check the solutions provided on these pages: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/photoshop/kb/basic-troubleshooting.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/photoshop/kb/basic-troubleshooting.html

Is your system up to date (especially the GPU drivers, Windows update?)

When did theses crashes happen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thanx for the answer.

My system is completely updatet and on latest driver versions.
Can't say much more in the moment about the details of crashes cause I went back to a previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes your software is all updated but Photoshop 2021 is not all updated.   https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html  Adobe is working on many known issues in Photoshop 2021. Adobe is updating Photoshop Graphics feature to use newer modern API.  When Adobe addresses all the known issues in Photoshop 2021 it should be a better Photoshop version than prior versions of Photoshop.   Till then you should use Photoshop 2020 to do your editing or at least  have Photoshop 2020 installed in case you  run into a Photoshop 2021 issue. You can Photoshop 2020.  However, if the issue is in a new Photoshop 2021 feature only Adobe can address the issue. Why did you step to a previous version with known issues.   All Photoshop  22.x  versions have known issues. Use Photoshop 2020 when when you run into an issue in the Photoshop  2021 version you have installed. Just keep installing Photoshop 22 updates Adobe is addressing issues in Photoshop 2021. Adobe also seem to be maintaining Photoshop 2020.   So I also have Photoshop2019 installed I can fall back to.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines