• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Match Windows PC and Mac shortcuts

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have a Mac at work and a Windows PC at home and it's been a pain on the ass to switch between those two every single day. Is there any convenient way to change my PC shortucts so it matches MacOS shortcuts? Especially changing the brush size is very annoying and the possition of control and alt makes me crazy.

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course you can change Shortcuts in PS to your wish/needs… if this makes sense.

The only difference w/ Mac+PC is that the Right-Click is Mac's CONTROL. And Mac's command is PC's CONTROL.

Like myself you will get used to it 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I change the shortcut for manipulating with brush size and opacity then? On mac I could just press control + option and then drag my pen in some direction, but on windows I have to press, a button on my pen that is assigned for the right click and it's so uncomfortable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hah! I have the same, and a QWERTY at work and an AZERTY at home, I shudder at each "Select All", as I can quit Photoshop doing that with the wrong key, at the same location.

Maybe can you use a PC keyboard on the mac, in order to have the Alt and Ctrl at the same location?

For the right-click, it is more difficult, I do not know if it is possible to remap the key.

Maybe the modifiers panel also needs a right-click option? (see the very last item on this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop/using/workspace-basics.html/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines