• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menüs Unscharfe Texte in Photoshop CC on Windows

Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bin von CS4 auf CC umgestiegen und in CC sind die Menüs merkwürdig verschwommen, unscharf. In CS4 ist alles in Ordnung, knaickig scharf und in CC das Gegenteil. Im Anhang ein Screenshot und zusätzlich ein kleiner Ausschnitt vom Dateimenü wo in CC die Texte scharf sind. Alles andere ist zum Teil auch sehr klein und durch die Unschärfe schwer zu lesen.

Hat vielleicht jemand einen Rat?

{Thread title updated by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christian,

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble with Photoshop. We're here to help.

Could you please share the system info of Photoshop from Help > System info > Copy & paste into a text document > upload to Creative Cloud files (https://assets.adobe.com/files) and share with us?

Do you notice this text sharpness issue with Photoshop, or do other apps behave similarly? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps? 

• Go to Edit > Preferences (CTRL+K) > Performance >  uncheck the  'Use Graphics Processor'
  • Restart Photoshop.
  • If disabling GPU does not help, try this.
  • In Windows search, enter Advanced System Settings.

SameerK_0-1657809251909.png
  • Go to Hardware > Advanced.
    SameerK_2-1657813479606.png

• Match the selected options & click on Okay.

SameerK_5-1657813596663.png

• Restart Photoshop.

Let us know how it goes from here.

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thanks for your effort, disabling the GPU did nothing.
I have the problem more or less with some other programs too, but within PS it is particularly strong and obviously has to do with deactivated Cleartype, as soon as I activate it or activate "smooth edges of screen fonts" it becomes within Photoshop a bit better - but then I have a bigger problem and the fonts were slightly blurred throughout Win 10, unfortunately I can't deal with it at all and I like texts without this effect. Interestingly, I don't have this problem within CS4 - the Windows settings are probably taken over there. In CC, only the texts in the menu bar are displayed correctly, the rest is very blurry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I've found a way to solve this now. Photoshop seems to want to force the font size, but no longer defines a system standard and only offers 4 options that deviate from the standard. Accordingly, all 4 options are very fuzzy to reasonably ok but not perfect.
I would really like to see a fifth option here - UI Font Level - System Default, or 100%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines