• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Metadaten in Fotos nicht mehr vorhanden.

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leute, 
beim Versuch, bestimmte Infos in die Metadaten über Photoshop Dateiinformationen einzugeben und diese dann über Stapelverarbeitung für den JPG-Export auf sämtliche Fotos zu übertragen, funktioniert leider nicht. Generell werden keine Metadaten angezeigt, die ich über Dateiinformationen eingegeben und abgespeichert habe. Der Export erfolgte natürlich auch mit dem Häkchen bei Copyright- und Kontaktinformationen.
Habt ihr eine Idee, was das Problem sein könnte, warum die Metadaten nicht nach dem Export angezeigt werden?

Ich wäre euch sehr über schnelle Hilfe dankbar. 

English translation:

Hi guys, 
I have a problem with Photoshop. After using/editing my raw-photos in Lightroom, I needed to make some changes also in Photoshop. Now I want to export the photos with special Metadata-information. I added certain informations via file information. Unfortunately there are no metadata after the export (of course with copyright and contact informations). 
I would be very thankful for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

I think you should use the Bridge to do that processing create a meta data template then apply it to your image collection.  Bridge is a very good Meta Data editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you should use the Bridge to do that processing create a meta data template then apply it to your image collection.  Bridge is a very good Meta Data editor.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your help and fast request!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines