• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing background creator neural filter

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated PS to 24.1.0 and see other neural filters except background creator, which is the one I want. Any advice on how why it's missing and how I can get it? I quit and re-started the app but it didn't do anything. I also tried restarting the app  with shift + option + command pressed (on mac) and that didn't do anything. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Background Generator is still in beta. You can access it by downloading the Photoshop Beta in your Creative Cloud desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I downloaded Beta and now see the background creator but I can't toggle it on. I was able to download and toggle on the other filters. Can you advise? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What are your image specs? Size, color space, bit depth. Be aware this is still a beta piece of software so there are no guarantees of smooth usage. There will be some bumps as they work on features...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines