• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing files from cloud documents from Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on Photoshop yesterday and saving my file on Cloud document and suddenly Photoshop crashed and when I open it again the file I was working on and also ten other files which were made during last two months are missing and gone. I couldn't find them in assets and also any other place on the cloud or my computer. I contacted adobe support a few times since yesterday but they didn't help me. the files are gone in a strange way. and I'm sure there were completely and successfully saved because I could see them and open them each time. 
I think Adobe should make the cloud document files more secure even with crashes. I mean there should be a way to recover them back. and I find it so so so strange that they are eleven of them suddenly missing just by a Photoshop crash. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry I attached the wrong link.

You can always go to your account on a web browser and see if the files are there: 

https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines