• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Modifier keys (Command + X, Command + Z, etc) no longer work on any of my Adobe software?

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has nothing to do with my keyboard as my keyboard (external) works with every other program. I am not able to do basic functions like "undo" which makes it near impossible to get any work done. 

It used to work and then one day just randomly stopped. It seems some other functions may work, that I don't generally use, like shortcuts using the SHIFT button.

I'm on a Mac Studio running the latest version of Illustrator, Photoshop, etc. Its driving me crazy!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

edit your ps and ai keyboard shortcuts.

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines