Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

modify the white template of a mockup

Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone
I have a template like this that I would like to modify.

1094.jpg

I know how to customize the colors and add any logos but I was wondering if it was possible

to modify the blank template, for example by adding a collar or changing the type of neckline?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, you need to find another pic with a collar you like to add it or you can change the neckline using the liquify filter. Lots of different ways to do these things. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you recommend me some tutorials about it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YouTube is that way ------> 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know very well that youtube is full of tutorials, but I couldn't find any about what I need. It would already be enough to know if the original mockup is made with a 3d modeling software or something else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know very well that youtube is full of tutorials, but I couldn't find any about what I need. It would already be enough to know if the original mockup is made with a 3d modeling software or something else.

By @mushanga75

Not necessarily. As @melissapiccone said: "Lots of different ways to do these things. "

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, @mushanga75 
Which one did you find is the closest to the wanted results, and what are you struggling with?

Which route do you prefer exploring, so that we can guide you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

first of all the final project wants to be the creation of a poster that represents the history of the evolution of a football team through its shirt.
The basic idea is this:

IMG_1868.JPG

On the web I found several mockups that can be used to customize the different types of shirts, but not all shapes are available. For example, the first shirt in the front row isn't there.
If I wanted to modify one of the mockups I already own, like this:

Schermata 2023-04-01 alle 11.23.04.png

is it possible to do it?

Of course I own the original PS project files of the blanket mockups

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, One could tackle things using liquify to move the central part towareds the bottom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgRtl1UtdWA

and one could also use this technique to create a fake collar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX-2yH8-PRY

Basically, you need to fake the volume by adding matter, and creating realistic shadows and light falloff...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll watch them immediately

thnx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have drawing or painting skills? If not, you would want to find a photo (that you have permissions to use) with the kind of neckline you wanted and copypasta. The best way might be to spend $3 at a thrift store and buy the kind of shirt you want to display.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines