Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Modifyoption greyed out on Photoshop

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

i recently got a new computer and since installing photoshop, my modify option under select is greyed out, i have tried playing with some of the setings and modes but it doesnt seem to fix anything, it doesnt matter what kind of layer i have seected, the modify option is greyed out, has anyone else experienced this issue? Thank you

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you actually have an active selection? Sounds like you're not, so there's no selection outline to modify.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, yeah I definitely have a later selected, I've used the modify options but Fred's of times in the past but since getting a new computer it doesn't seemed to have saved all my settings 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not a selected layer. An actual selection made with a selection tool ("marching ants").

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines