• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Motion blur and radial blur do not show preview

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop 2019 on my iMac.  About a week ago, I upgraded the operating system from Mojave to Monterey.  Today for the first time since updating the operating system, I found that I get a black preview when trying to use radial blur or lens blur.  I get a preview with all the other types of blur?  What is wrong?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Radial Blur is a fairly old Filter and lacks an actual Preview, so what are you talking about exactly?

Maybe posting screenshots could help illustrate. 

Screenshot 2022-02-22 at 09.54.31.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Everything in the radial blur box is black, except the slider and check buttons.  The previous person replying to you attached a link which indicates Photoshop 2019 has limited compatibilty with Monterey.  It appears I will need to upgrade to a newer version of Photoshop.  Thank you, both, for your replies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines