Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Mouse cursor lag when hover toolbars

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've encounter a problem in the new version (23), when I use my mouse and hover the different toolbars (the upper and the bars on both sides), many times the mouse cursor seems very laggy.

I use i7-9700K cpu with 2070super gpu, and 32gb ram. All drivers are updated.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the mouse cursor lagging. Could you please try deselecting "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply.

I've noticed that other adobe programs sometimes have that issue, and I found the reason eventually -

Apperantly it was an issue with G-sync, when disabling G-sync thing work smoothly.

So I disable it while working on Adobe programs, and then turn G-sync back.
But I hope this issue will be addresst by Adobe, I've learned online that it's a common issue with the latest versions of adobe (started around September).

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines