• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mouse size settings Mac, effect cursor size in photoshop

Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like my mouse set a bit bigger in Mac OS.  But this effects the size of a brush or eraser cursor in photoshop and the worst part is it paints or erases much smaller than the cursor on screen shows. This is not good at all. Is there a way to fix this besides making my mouse cursor smaller in Mac Settings? 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@DTP-1984 

Unfortunately, the only way to fix this is to set the brush size to Normal in macOS Accessibility settings.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your macOS setting is "magnifying" the cursor. And it seems that it does the same to tool specific cursors in Photoshop. Unfortunately, as jane-e has mentioned - I don't think you can have macOS cursor enlargement active, but for that to not affect Phoptoshop's cursors.

neilB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines