• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Move, resize, rotate doesn't work and reverts to original placement.

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been plagued with this bug in multiple versions of Photoshop where I cant move and item resize and time or rotate an image. see video. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two ideas:

• Try resetting the Move tool:
    Right-click the Move tool in the options bar (not Tools panel) and Reset Tool
  • Try disabling "Show Transform Controls" in the options bar and see if Edit > Free Transforn (Ctrl+T) works

Let us know if either works.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not normal behavior. I'm not able to replicate it.

You could try closing and reopening Photoshop. If that doesn't work try resetting preferences (There's a button to do that in General Preferences.)

If that doesn't work you may need to uninstall/reinstall using Adobe CC cleaner tool https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines