• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving PDSC cloud files to local storage

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running out of Adobe Cloud space, I want to explore the possibility of moving my completed designs (PSDC format) to my local drive. Among other reasons, I want Bridge to be able to search my Photoshop completed designs; as far as I can tell, Bridge cannot search Adobe Cloud files but can search the local PSD files. 

I have hundreds of PSDC cloud files. Is there a way to download them in bulk? If not, what other options do I have to move the files to local storage? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unforunately that is one of the limitations of using Cloud Documents. They don't sync to your Creative Cloud Files locally and can only download one by one from assets.adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines