• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MPO to Anaglyph 3D

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Fujifilm Finepix Real 3D camera. It creates MPO files of 3D photos. I'm trying to figure out if there is a (hopefully simple) way to open the MPO files in Photoshop and then export them as anaglyph jpegs?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Not directly but you could follow the steps in this video , provided you have an app which allows you to first separate the two (L&R) images from the mpo file.

How to convert a 3D mpo file to an Anaglyph with Photoshop - YouTube

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The best tool for converting (anaglyph+) and aligning Fujifilm Finepix Real 3D MPO files is StereoPhoto Maker. This is a great application! 
I have been using this for years on my Mac, using VMware Fusion to run it in Windows. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines