• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multi Page PDF error in Photoshop after using this method for years

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using the automate, pdf presentation method of making a print ready PDF for an auction catalog for the past 10 years.  I do it quarterly and I use the same type and size files every time.  For some reason, this time it is giving me an error about half way through the process.  It says:

Unable to include 36 file(s) because they are not image files, are too large, or too much color depth, or are PDF files not created by Photoshop. 

I even tried to recreate my last catalog file (which worked fine when I did it in August) and it is now spitting out the same error with the same files I used in August.  Has something changed?  I'm not sure what to do.  These are jpg image files I exported from Indesign.  I am on a tight deadline so I'm hoping someone can help me. 

Again, I have changed nothing and this has worked for me for 10 years with no is

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are not the only one having this issue.  Adobe has some issue in Photoshop and also with the error popup message you get for it does not include a file list of the files it can not process. You can not verify they image files for images you selected to be included in the PDF presentation or that the error message is correct about the some unlisted files.  Adobe need to address these issues. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/p-error-while-creating-a-pdf-presentation-wi... 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines