Multiple Windows Mirroring Files during Dual Screen

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When undocking a file and moving to my second screen, for some reason photoshop replaces the undocked file with the image of the tabbed file in photoshop on my primary screen. 

Mostly this happens when I scrubby zoom on the docked tabbed file and have multiple files open. It could potentially be caused after I drag similar layers from the second file to the docked first. I have not created a new window for the docked file.  It is a completely seperate file. Only the layers are the same. When I zoom, the file name on the window of the second file remains the same but everything within mirrors the first file. 

Photoshop 23.4.2
Windows 10 - 21H2 
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor 3.70 GHz
Nvidia 3080 Ti
32 Gig Ram

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @AndrewGlassmanArt sorry you are having issues.  Would it be possible for you to share a video of what you are seeing or screenshots so that we can get a handle in this?

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Thank you,

-- Cory

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines