• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My brushes turned pink; now don’t work at all

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, reposting my brushes question here to request help. When using the brush tool to paint, I was using eyedropper to select colors from Swatches. I must have accidentally turned on Mask button on the left panel, because suddenly all my brush colors turned various shades of pink when I applied them to the canvas.

I turned Mask mode off, but now I can't get the brush to work at all (no color comes out when I use brush tool on the appropriate, unlocked layer). Any advice please? Thanks.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure why you can't exit Quick Mask mode (I assume that's what you mean), but in the future, why not ditch the eyedropper and turn the desired color into your foreground color. The brush will paint whatever that color is.

ADOBE-br.jpgADOBE-br2jpg.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post screenshot to illustrate issue? Please include entire window and ensure that Layers panel is also visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines