• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Creative Cloud Files aren't shown.

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open my Photshop, sometimes my cloud files are shown, sometimes not. Then I need to open Creative Cloud app to look for my documents there. All my files are correctly saved there, but I just can't find them using photoshop interface.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe's idea is to have the Creative Cloud app running in the background at all times, to connect to the cloud. These apps connect through the CC app, not on their own. If you don't want to keep it running all the time, you can opt to start up your Creative Cloud app and log in before starting Photoshop. Or, you can set the Preferences in Creative Cloud, to start automatically, when you restart your computer. 
When you go to exit the CC app, you'll see this image. If you want to keep the app running in the background, you can select the Hide option.

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines