• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My entire animation project has reset

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I uploaded audio to the animation, in an mp3 format, which was denied, and that was the end of a day. I close the program lalala. But what happens when I open up the animtion- to put it simply, something that would (and did) warant a screaming match with an app for 3 hours, and savage mutilation of several boxes. 

What happenedd is that all the frames had reset to standard size, so all of my work went down the drain. TO add to that almost all of the animation was not running even when i ran the fixed version ( when i got all the frames in order again.

This is for my digi tech and i need it other wise I willl need a to get every mark on the other one to scrape away a C by the skin of my teeth. Also, i tried importing the frames from that project to another, and still it didnt work. Any help will be apreciated.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your Preferences probably got corrupted. But more importantly I think you're using the wrong tool for this project.  Photoshop is foremost a graphics editor.  You should be using Animate or After Effects for animation with sound.

https://www.adobe.com/products/animate.html

https://www.adobe.com/products/aftereffects.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines