• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH ADOBE TECH SUPPORT!! [URGENT]

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past month, I have been incredibly frustrated with the support I have received from Adobe with regards to my photoshop freeze issues. The way they have handled themselves and my case shows a lack of commitment and accountability. I am talking about missed calls, missed appointment, missed emails, and multiple delays in our scheduled appointments for the past month. I have probably contacted more than 30 adobe agents, engineers and technicans for the past one month, having to sit for hours as I watch them attempt to solve my issue with the same method over and over again. It took them about 3 weeks of trying the same method to solve my problem before the case was escalated to Level 2. THREE WEEKS! I had to clear my schedule over and over again, as they showed up empty. We would have agreements on follow up appointments and emails and 5 out of 10 times, I would hear NOTHING FROM THEM, causing me to start over and over again.

Recently, on 28 May, I made an appointment with tech support to call me the next day, only to find out that there was no such appointment made. I would then have to reschedule and wait another 24 hours before they contact me.

Fast forward to yesterday, 30 May, I spent the whole day trying to get updates on when they would call me when the appointment was supposed to be made in the morning. I have to clear my schedule one by one as I wait aimlessly for them to contact me. During those attempt of trying to get an update, I was told repeatedly that they would be calling me 'SOON' or that they would DEFINATELY call me by 'TODAY'. It was incredibly frustrating knowing that my case was already escalated and put on 'High Priority' on the case notes.

Today, 31 May, I woke up and I still have YET TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM ADOBE. Not a single email, not a single call, NOTHING...only to find out later that THEY 'MISSED THE CALL'. This is absolutely ridiculous, its unfair and disrespectful. I am paying for a product everyday that I can't use! This recent incident has happened multiple times within the past month and I am sick and tired of it!

If any employee or member of the adobe tech support team is reading this, I hope you can bring up my case to those who are in charge because my issue is STILL NOT SOLVED. My case number is ADB-24358204-X0S5. Thank you for listening to my rant and I apologize for my negative tone. Have a nice day ahead

Jordan

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had horrible expierence with adobe support as well. They have wasted 2-3 hours of my time each time I go on to support with an issue regarding photoshop claiming I don't have enough ram (I have more than enough, and my computer meets all the system requirements)

The last time I was talked down to when I told the support guy that they were not allowed access to my computer claiming the only way he could fix it was if HE did it, not my IT guy even after I said Administration didn't allow permission.

When they did give permission he started going into my controll pannel and accessing and downloading things on to my computer without my permission and got mad when I told him to stop because Administration did not allow it. He told me "Well come back at a time when I can talk to them and tell them why I Have to be the one to do this" and ended the chat on me refusing to tell me what things needed to be done to solve the issue. I reported it to adobe when they asked for a review and haven't heard a word back since. I was able to speak with someone else who told me what to tell my IT team and they were able to make the changes needed, however I'm still having issues and adobe refuses to admit there's a bug in Photoshop.

Their support is honestly gone downhill.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, that's crazy. This is honestly really screwed up. I am still waiting for my call...27 hours and counting...not a single email, reply or a call, despit several attempts to reach out to the help center for an update. The way they have handled everything is so inefficient and its a terrible waste of time. And wow look...literally help center just ghosted me as I am writing this...Great...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They have done that to me as well. They said it was because they were changing who was online at the time and it lost connection. Frustrating.

What annoys me most was them claiming that they were the only ones who could solve this issue and that my IT team couldn't possibly solve it, when they infact made the changes with ease when someone finally told me what was needed to be checked/fixed.

According to Adobe something in the system needed to be "updated" but when my IT Team looked at it, I had the latest version. (just recently purchased a new laptop so their claim that my system was out of date was incorrect which they admitted they were in the wrong about that) so far the ram issues have been able to be fixed by clearing Adobe's log files almost daily, annoying because I have well more than the required amount of ram available but at least it's working thanks to my IT team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What have you tried on your own to troubleshoot problem? Have you tried any of suggestions listed in this help article Troubleshoot crash or freeze in Photoshop (adobe.com)

You choose what to do and how to behave because it is your problem. If nobody responds, my suggestion is try to post question here on forum or try with basic troubleshooting steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you are mad at Adobe for trying to help you fix a screwed up system.  Photoshop runs perfectly on healthy systems as testified by the 26 million Creative Cloud subscribers  It might be time to reinstall your operating system. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines