• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My image disappeared and this new view appeared

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what I'm looking at here.  I think I clicked on postcard on one of the layers and then this happened.  The photo I was working on disappeared and this new workspace appeared.   

5B015A22-F98C-4C69-9626-4EDF753F824B.jpeg

F56481BF-4DC0-4199-BAF0-E7909D3F6097.jpeg

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try window >> Workspace >> Essentials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried this and it didn't seem to work.  However, I am now wondering if my system was lagging because it was almost dead. Once it died and I was able to connect it and photo shop restarted everything was back to normal. Thanks a ton for this tip though, I appreciate you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what I did before my laptop died, but when I plugged it in and restarted it all was well with the world.  I'm assuming the system was lagging since it was almost dead.  I worked on it and researched for an hour before reaching out here. The good 'ol unplug and replug trick works once again!!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines