• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my move tool troubleshooting

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the new update change the move tool from click and hold to click and drag and this is agrivating to work with. how do i change the settings back to click and hold. when selecting an image to move it uses a single click and same with scaling it doesnt release selection of the object and i need it to change back. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t understand your description, please elaborate and post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible to illustrate what you mean.

What are the Move Tool’s settings in the Options Bar?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

for some reason the issue has resolved its self. to be more descriptive my issue was that when directly selecting somthing with the move tool it would not release until clicking the mouse. originaly it was click and hold and when releasing the mouse it would release the object, but after the update when clicking an object it would not release it until completing a second aroniouse click of the mouse. while selected this way i was unable to properly scale or move objects in a prefeable method. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines