• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Photoshop (2021) won't start up at all on Windows 10

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everyone, i have a very odd bug which has been annoying me since last friday. So basically my photoshop has been trying to start up but it just comes to a complete stop when it hits 24 mb gpu usage. i have tried very many methods to fix the issue. if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated!Schermafbeelding 2021-10-24 222248.png

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble while launching Photoshop. Would you mind sharing the exact version of Photoshop you're using? Have you tried launching Photoshop as administrator to check if that helps? If not, please try that to check if you still experience the issue. Please ensure you have all available Windows updates installed on the computer along with the latest drivers for your computers hardware.

If the issue persists, you can try to reset the preferences of Photoshop using the steps mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#reset_preferences

Please backup your settings prior to resetting the preferences. You can check: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#BackupPhotoshoppreferences

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey! im using the latest version right now Photoshop 2021 (version 22.5.1) and yes i have tried running it as an administrator multiple times to no avail. i have also tried turning off my videocard, reinstalling checking if i have all the updates and everything is in order but nothing has helped. eventhough i can still use all my other adobe programs just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! im using the latest version right now Photoshop 2021 (version 22.5.1) and yes i have tried running it as an administrator multiple times to no avail. i have also tried turning off my videocard, reinstalling checking if i have all the updates and everything is in order but nothing has helped. eventhough i can still use all my other adobe programs just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try a full preferences restore as suggested?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i have tried it and the issue still persists. i dont have a single clue what caused this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines