• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Photoshop 2022 Bug?

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently just studying stylisation but can't because of this weird unexplainable glitch. Photoshop opens fine, I open an image and click once and then it turns into the image you're probably seeing. The workspace glitches out or something, tools don't work and I can't even close the tab half of the time. 

I don't think it's a hardware issue? I got an upgrade recently, still windows 11 like my old laptop that was running it reasonably okay. The only real difference is that this new laptop should be able to run most software significantly better. So again, just an upgrade

image.jpg

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try enabling this option in preferences and restarting Photoshop to see if it helps

2022-06-10 17_13_39-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That seems to have worked, thank you so much 🙏

Apologies for putting this issue in the wrong section, I wasn't aware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines