• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my photoshop 2023 does not working well, troubleshotting with green screen and bugs everywhere ...

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello!!!

I have problens to work photoshop 2023 on macbook pro 2018

green screen bugs, trebling....

but those bugs does not happen on the others adobe softwares,

like illustrator and indesign...

can anyone help me please?

Thankssss

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Here are some suggestions from Adobe for GPU issues.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

Does turning on »Deactivate Native Canvas« (Photoshop > Preferences > Technology Previews) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue?

Sometimes this helps:

Go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and enable "Older GPU mode (pre 2016)" - Restart Photoshop.

Also try this:

Check your hardware acceleration settings and in particular turn off the Native

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the "Deactivate Native Canvas" options in preferences, and restart: is the green gone? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning on »Deactivate Native Canvas« (Photoshop > Preferences > Technology Previews) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue?

Sometimes this helps:

Go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and enable "Older GPU mode (pre 2016)" - Restart Photoshop.

Also try this:

Check your hardware acceleration settings and in particular turn off the Native Canvas. also of course consider updating your graphics driver.

I hope this helps

neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'

google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

🙌🏼 🙌🏼 🙌🏼

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You TheDigitalDog 🙌🏼 guys, you save my life!!!!!!

The Green and the flashs are gone,

but still have some weird error mosaic when I open the image doc and taking time to zoom and to do commands. I ll see how can I fix these small problens ✌🏼

Thank you a lot, Happy 2023 🙌🏼

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Next step would be to disable GPU in your preference to see if the flashing stops.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

🙌🏼

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also:

Sometimes this helps:

Also try this:

Check your hardware acceleration settings and in particular turn off the Native Canvas. also of course consider updating your graphics driver.

Next step would be to disable the GPU in Photohop preferences

I hope this helps

neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'

google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines