• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My PSD Files Are Gone From Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2022 Jun 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I opened my photoshop, I noticed most of my files were gone and the strange thing is that some files were saved, but they're old uncompleted versions of my work which is super fustrating. I've checked the trash on my computer and the deleted section on creative cloud like people have advised to do and nothing is there. I uninstalled my photoshop/creative cloud and reinstalled and they're still gone. I was hoping it was just a weird glitch, but I've restarted my computer and photshop so many times and no luck. I've just lost 2 years of work. Is there any way to get them back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check if they've been saved to Adobe's cloud storage 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply, but unfortunately they're not there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop and OS?
Check in Photoshop preferences to see if it offers a clue to the default saving place (though reinstalling the application may have change that):

Edit > Preferences > File Handling > File Saving Options > Default File Location...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of photoshop 2022 and my macOS is the latest catalina update. My default file location says creative cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is very unusual, when this has happened to others they have reported the files have suddenly reappeared again. Who advised you to delete a section of the Creative Cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is very strange and oh, no one advised me to do that. I read that some people on here who thought lost their files were told to check the 'deleted' section of their creative cloud and for some they were lucky enough to find them there, but that wasn't the case for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you should contact Adobe to see if they can investigate to see what's going on. Also, for the future, I suggest you also back up your work on an external hard disk.

Please keep in touch on this forum to let us know what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I definitely have learned my lesson and will now and will do. Thanks for trying to help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines