• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Navigation stays on the same place even I moved cursor / Healing spot brush bug too

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

Yeah, I know - my computer is a bit older. But it still works well and I'm not sure where is the problem.

When I'm moving some layer on the background layer, navigation usually stays on the same place even the object is moved (but when I zoom this photo in/out, it's fixed). Also with healing spot brush - I'm retouching and darker spot stays even I started retouch another piece of image (also zoom in/out helps, but it's very frustrating 🙂 

So please, what could I do? 

Screentshots attached.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My PC is even older (+11 years) and besides bugs, surprisingly, things are working fine in v23.3.1. Just getting into the Camera Raw filter sucks, as it takes 3 secs 😞 The (re)drawing time for opening a CEP panel is a bit 90ies too, but at least UXP will help here.

My whole GPU test is green though. Yours too?

Photoshop_tMdzTow987.jpg

For weirdness, restarting the whole computer can often help, to start with fresh memory. And be very sure your tool settings are correct and you are on the correct layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines