• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need a way to convert text to smart object then convert it to PDF file

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm batch converting PSD to PDF but font changes as I do batch export/presentation. I can think of converting text to a smart object and then converting, but in this case, I have to manually convert it to a smart object and then a pdf. 

Is there any way to automate this, if possible? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might need a script to do that, especially if there are different number of text layers which are in different layer order.

Do you need to be able to edit tje text in the pdf? Putting it in a smart object might make the text uneditable. If that doesn't matter, you could also convert the text to a vector layer, but you, most likely, would still need a script. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How much text are we talking about here? Do you have paragraphs of text or just the odd title?

I appreciate this is a destructive step but is converting your text to shapes an option? I am not necessarily recommending this, especially if we are talking about paragraphs of text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines