• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Photoshop Extension for MacBook Pro

Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a new Macbook Pro and loaded Photoshop and Lightroom from the Creative Cloud app. The programs do not show inside the Photos app for me to edit my photos with. Apple says I have to download the extentions for those for those apps to have access to my photos from within their Photos App. I used my Creative Cloud App to look in the Market Place like the Adobe Support site suggested, but all I can find there are Plugins to download, not extentions for LightRoom and Photoshop. Where can I find the exttions for my subscription apps???

Appreciate any help,

Jim Hodder

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

I hope I understand what you want. Photos no longer needs any extensions to open your full-size images in the editor you want. Just right or control-click within the photo and select the editor from the context menu. Command or Shift-click to open multiple images.

Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 12.02.26 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope I understand what you want. Photos no longer needs any extensions to open your full-size images in the editor you want. Just right or control-click within the photo and select the editor from the context menu. Command or Shift-click to open multiple images.

Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 12.02.26 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks very much. That works. I really appreciate the help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines