• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Photoshop video help

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Photoshop CS6 to edit my still images for quite some time. Now I'm learning how to create simple videos with timeline in CS6.

When creating a slideshow of still images, I came across a problem. I can shorten or lengthen the play time of an image, but have to do so repeatedly for each one. Is there an easier way to apply the same play time to all the images?

Also, are there online forums on Photoshop video?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you looked through the Help files?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/new-video-features-photoshop-cs6.html
Also, there are numerous tutorials on YouTube that might be informative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Yes, the Help files and a few YouTube videos got me started. They are mostly about video clips, and not much about still images.

When a Fade is set up in the timeline for one image or clip, it can be dragged and applied repeatedly to the other images or clips. I'm looking for a similar way to apply the same duration for all the images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS doesn't offer this kind of streamlining and automation. Such stuff would of course be easy to do in After Effects....

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. Just want to make sure that I didn't miss such a feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, there is no way that I know of. You have to adjust the duration of each clip individually…and it still works that way in the current version of Photoshop, a decade after CS6.

Being able to adjust the duration of multiple clips at the same time is a standard feature in video editing applications such as Adobe Premiere Pro. It would be a nice thing to have in Photoshop…but getting that going will at least need a feature request in the Ideas section of this community, if there isn’t already one in there to vote up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can convert your video timeline to Frame animation, then select all your frames (images) and adjust the delay on each. When you convert back to video timeline, all will have the same timing applied.

kevinstohlmeyer_0-1670447045638.png

Convert to Frame and adjust delay...

kevinstohlmeyer_1-1670447071442.png

kevinstohlmeyer_2-1670447091714.png

Then convert back to video timeline. All images now have the same timing.

kevinstohlmeyer_3-1670447128381.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines