• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural Filter Landscape Mixer not showing in my panel?

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I follow the Photoshop Training Channel and on November 16 he was demostrating the Landscape Mixer. I had another Adobe update this morning 22.5.3 release but the Landscape mixer still does not show up. Any idea's of how to get it working?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also do not have the Landscape Mixer in my Neaural Filters... It isn't available to download, how do I access this filter? Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @laura22712073cszt You'll need to have Photoshop v. 23 or higher installed. Have you updated to that version yet? Once you do, you will see the Landscape Mixer and other new ones under Filter > Neural Filters...

JainLemos_0-1644613583935.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Landscape Mixer for me is not working correctly as it did before. All the Presets act the same and everything looks like cotton candy or all seasons at once jumbled together. It was not like this before when I selected one Preset at a time. Like a winter scene or a sunset, now they all do the same thing. The slider appear to be opperating correctly, but not the Preset. Hope this can be resolved soon as I need to use it for my project. I have version 23.4.1 on Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines