• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural filters all greyed out

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Transferred old Macbook Pro new M2 Macbook Air (OS 12.5.1 - 24 gig RAM) PShop is version 22.5.9 Graphics processor is enabled.

Neural filters are all greyed out.

Help!

Screen Shot.jpg

 

Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 8.56.09 PM.png

 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double-click on the little circular symbol on the right side of the filter name.

Some filters need to be downloaded -- those with a little cloud icon on the right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is happening when you click to enable filter?

enable filter.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, I usually get a notification when there's an update for PShop. This time AFAIK this didn't happen. When I launched PShop from the dock it launched what I thought was the latest version - but it actually wasn't and the neural filters didn't work. So I phoned Adobe support and they told me that there was in fact a newer version. Did a search in my applications folder and found the newer version - that I wasn't aware had been installed. Dragged its icon to the dock and launched it and presto everything now works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines