• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural filters no longer enabled

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used Photoshops neural filters a few times, but today when I went to try one, the whole menu item was greyed out. I tried logging out and logging back in again, no luck. Search for help indicates that if you have Feature Restricted Licensing, they're not available, but I've never been told that I have FRL, why I might have it, nor how I might remove said restrictions. As a matter of fact, I can find almost nothing about FRL at all or why it might be enabled.  If it's a billing function, it should be in my account information and there's nothing there.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might check the FAQ for Neural Filters to see if there are any issues with your setup:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I strongly suspect they need GPU acceleration to be enabled.  Check your preferences to see if that has turned itself off.

image.png

Make sure you have a rtaster layer selected, or a Smart Object that contains raster layers)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines