• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural Filters not downloading (PS 22.0.1)

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of PS. Windwos 10 up-to-date.

The new Neural Filters won't download. When I click on the cloud icon, the download starts, but after a few seconds, the counter goes down instead of up (downloaded MB's) all the way to 0 and then stops.
Rebooted PC, Removed the C:\Users\Hans\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\UXP\PluginsStorage\PHSP\22\Internal\com.adobe.nfp.gallery\PluginData folder. 

All this makes no difference, beaviour stays the same. Please help!

Thanks

[moderator added Ps version to the subject]

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Have same problem on Mac

A section with the User on a separate hard drive. Your method helped - I logged in as a user on the main partition and moved the files to an additional partition

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

This worked for me (Windows 10):

1. Go to C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\UXP\

2. Delete the PluginsStorage folder.

3. Restart Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked for me...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On macOS, this issue seems to have been fixed in PS version 23.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2021 Dec 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

video is removed!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had this happen after a fresh install of Windows 11. Running photoshop as administrator solved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, work on windows 11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked for me too. The PluginData folder was splitted in 2 photoshop versions 22 and 23, maybe that was the source of the issue. Thank you Hans ! Happy new year to you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me. Did you delete both folders, 22 and 23?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this happen when I had Photoshop loaded on two computers. I couldn't download Neural filters on my desktop while I was still logged in to Photoshop on my laptop. Logging out of photoshop on my laptop (and Creative Cloud for good measure) made the filters available on my desktop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

risolto grazie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have version 23.1.1 and just switched from a MacBook Pro to Windows 10 PC. On the mac book I used the Neural filters all the time, especially smart portraits. On the PC,  the option to download is there and it loads for a few seconds then says the download is not available. For all neural filters. Can someone please help?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Neural Filters worked fine when I updated to Ps 2022 (Win 10, AMD processor). I was especially enjoying using the Landscape Mixer, Harmonization and Depth Blur. Now (with no changes on my part) Landscape Mixer and Depth Blur have stopped working properly. Landscape Mixer can no longer use a ref image (either an Adobe Preset or a Custom Image of my own) to change the look of my active image. If I click on a preset, nothing happens. No processing. No look applied. It used to work fine. With Depth Blur I used to see the areas that were getting blurred. Now all that neural filter does is overlay big chunks of black on top of my image. I'm not even in the create depth map function. This is very annoying and frustrating. These were features I was most interested in with the intro and fanfare of Ps 2022. They worked fine initially. As of today, they are not working. How do I get them to work again. I can see all the Neural Filters listed. It's not a question that they didn't download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me what worked was: I closed photoshoped. I deleted the all subfolders inside of
%AppData%\Roaming\Adobe\UXP\PluginsStorage\PHSP\ and restarted photoshopped. I had two subfolders there: \22\ and \23\ so I deleted both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem of not being able to download the neural filters. I reviewed this thread and tried following the suggestions here. I opened Photoshop as the administrator and tried downloading the filters but still got the same errors. I tried going to the  \AppData\Roaming\Adobe file but I could not find the \UXP folder, so got stuck there. Would love to know if anyone has any further suggestions on what I can do to successfully download the filters. I'm using Photoshop ver. 23.2.1 which shows as the latest version available in my Creative Cloud. Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rename PluginData folder under following location
C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\UXP\PluginsStorage\PHSP\22\Internal\com.adobe.nfp.galleryRelaunch PS and see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Run photoshop as administrator worked for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, how about fixing this already???? It's Apr 2022, and I still have the issue that only a few neural filters work! Why am I paying for this software? Do your job.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tried it. after trying to download, it says filter is unavailable

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive the same Problem on an windows enterprise pc with xeon cpu. To delete thefolders was not succesful. The workaround from https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/neural-filters-feedback.html#Knownissuesandworkarounds does not work!! adobe what are you doing all the day?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have install windows complete new, and it doesn't work. Adobe HELP US!!!!!! NOW!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try right clicking on the program icon. Choose "Properties" > "Shortcut" > "Advanced" then choose "Open as administrator." Then click "Okay" to open it one time as admin, or choose "Apply" if you want it to open every time as admin. Then see if they will download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, "Open as administrator." dosen't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here , mac mini m1, admin user, mentioned folder does not exist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of PS. Windwos 11 up-to-date.

The new Neural Filters won't download. When I click on the cloud icon, the download starts, but after a few seconds, the counter goes down instead of up (downloaded MB's) all the way to 0 and then stops.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines