• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural filters not supported

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After using the neural filters since their launch, after an update I got the "This filter is not supported on your system" message. Any solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your system specs?

OS version, HD space, Video Card(s), VRAM, RAM, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6820HQ CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.70 GHz
RAM 64.0 GB (63.9 GB utilizable)
OS 64 bits, procesador x64
HD Space 953 GB 250 free GB 

Windows 10 PRO

Intel HD Graphics 530/Nvidia Quadro M5000M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its your Graphics 530 - it does not meet the minimum requirements for Photoshop.

Read this page about addressing two graphics cards. If you disable the 530 it should work.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html#Troubleshoot 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I disabled the 530, but I get the same "This filter is not supported on your system" message. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you go through thte steps for Intel video cards listed on the link provided?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I did. 
😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any time I get an error message from an Adobe app.... I go into my computer settings and check to see if there is an update.  99% of the time there is.  I then update my computer and I do not get the error message.  I do not know what causes this... but... it always seems to be an issue of a new update for my system.

Let me know if that is it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just ran into the same problem.

My system is a desktop PC though, and as such, it doesn't have an integrated GPU it might fall back on.

The PC's configuration is as follows:
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X

32 GB RAM

Nvidia RTX 2070 Super

Windows 10 21H1

Nothing about this suggests that this computer can't handle Photoshop's neural filters. What gives?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Were you able to get a solution to this Dr. Netas? I have the same issue and nothing seems to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines